Manufactured from ML08Al Special Alloy Steel, Cold-forged and tested to industry standards. Closed-end 2-pc design shields threads from outer elements. Triple-layered chrome plating finish provides rust and corrosion protection. Utilizes traditional hex-body bulge-acorn design for fast and easy installation.Check price on
Introducing our high-quality lug nuts, perfect for securing your wheels and ensuring safety on the road. These lug nuts are built with exceptional durability and strength, making them an excellent choice for those who value safety and reliability. The M12x1.25 thread pitch ensures a perfect fit for most vehicles, while the 4.4" overall height and 0.92" diameter make for a snug and secure fit.
The 60-degree conical seat and bulge acorn design ensure maximum contact with the wheel, increasing stability and reducing the risk of loosening. The anti-theft spline design provides an added layer of security, protecting your wheels from theft and tampering. The chrome finish not only looks great but also provides exceptional corrosion resistance, keeping your lug nuts looking good and functioning at their best for years to come.Check price on
Looking for high-quality lug nuts that provide a secure and reliable fit for your wheels? These top-of-the-line lug nuts are designed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. These lug nuts are specifically designed for use with wheels that have 60-degree tapered seating, ensuring optimal contact and stability. With a length of 112mm, a width of 22.8mm, and a hex size of 19mm, they are easy to install and remove, providing a convenient and practical option for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's wheels.Check price on
- For cars with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical/ cone seat.
- 1.38” Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nu...Check price on
- Compatibility: for vehicles with Aftermarket wheels ONLY studs requiring M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical / cone seat
- Specifications: M12x1.25 thread pitch, closed end cone / conical seat style lug nuts, dual hex key included. 1.38" long locking lug nuts with Chrome finish.Check price on
- Carbon steel - materials meet SAE automotive industry standards for strength and durability
- Corrosion tested - 72-hour salt spray testing to simulate three years of corrosion resistanceCheck price on
- 1.26" (32mm) Overall Length
- M12x1.25 Thread SizeCheck price on
- Seat Style Cone Seat Nut; Thread Size M12 x 1.25; Overall Length 1.28; Hex Size 13/16; Includes 4 Lug Nuts
- For use with steel or aluminum wheels with lug nuts that utilize a 60 degree tapered cone seat at the bottom.Check price on
- Set of 20 Lug Nuts Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nut Style 1.38" Long M12x1.25 Black Cone Seat 19mm (3/4) Hex Wheel Lug Nut
- For cars with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical/ cone seat. Verify fitment by using the bar above.Check price on
- FITS: Aftermarket wheels requiring a lug nut with a conical 60 degree seat and small diameter like spline drive or tuner style nuts.
- WILL NOT FIT: Factory OEM wheels or wheels made by the vehicle manufacturer.Check price on
- FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical 60 degree seat with a 19mm hex.
- VERIFY FITMENT: By matching this lug's specs (thread, seating style, hex, etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements. Or contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper f...Check price on
- Seat Style Cone Seat Nut; Thread Size M12 x 1.25; Overall Length 1.24; Hex Size 13/16; Includes 4 Lug Nuts
- SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts; In addition they are 30% lighter in weight. Availab...Check price on
- Set of 20 M12x1.25 Chrome 1.38" Long Car Small Diameter Lug Nut Closed End Bulge Acorn 6 Spline With Key
- FITS: Wheels with a M12x1.25 thread pitch and 60 degree conical seat (also known as cone seat/tapered seat)Check price on
If you decide to install new wheels - do not skimp on your safety. Install lug nuts from a proven manufacturer made of quality materials, and then you can be sure that your wheel will be securely locked in place.